The Hawaii State GLOs are the observable behaviors showing that a student has achieved a
There are six General Learner Outcomes:
- Self- Directed Learner Ability to be responsible for one’s
- Community Contributor Ability to work well with others.
- Complex Thinker Ability to perform complex thinking
- Quality Producer Ability to recognize and produce
quality performance and quality products.
- Effective Communicator Ability to communicate effectively.
- Effective and Ethical User of Technology Ability to use a variety of technologies effectively
The GLOs must be posted in all classrooms. All teachers are directed to directly instruct students in the